Life Quest 2: Metropoville Game - Download Games Free!
Life Quest 2: Metropoville Full Version Game Features
Description Life Quest 2: Metropoville Game:
Life Quest 2: Metropoville. Move to Metropoville and begin a 12 step Life Quest program! Find a new rewarding career in this incredible Strategy game!
Upgrade your vehicle, purchase a pet, and even find true love as you move up the social ladder. Go from rags to riches and complete challenging quests and difficult objectives to earn cash that you can invest in yourself!
Race around Metropoville taking important classes, working awesome jobs, and enjoying your day in Life Quest 2: Metropoville!
User Reviews Life Quest 2: Metropoville Game:
"Life Quest 2: Metropoville is a challenging follow-up to the popular strategy simulation game Life Quest. In this story you move to Metropoville and begin a 12 step Life Quest program to move up the social ladder, find true love, and check out new career options. Once again time management gameplay is blended with a life simulation that makes it a fun and accessible experience, with colorful attractive graphics and quirky characters. Download Life Quest 2: Metropoville game today and take on new challenges as you choose opponents and friends, upgrade your vehicle, purchase a pet and go from rags to riches and earn cash to invest in yourself!" - Zoomer
Life Quest 2: Metropoville - "I enjoyed playing Life Quest 2. It's a great fun game and every bit as good as the first game and in some ways even better with the new career option!" - Mary L
Life Quest 2: Metropoville Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has challenges and situations, rather than chapters.
- At the Main Menu you can enable/disable voice overs, special effects and see a tutorial.
- You earn Trophies, Lifeponts and cash as you progress. Trophies button at the bottom left of the screen shows your current Trophy total.
- With more than one player, the High Scores button compares player Lifepoints.
- First you design your character. Once you begin you can only change hair/skin colors.
- The map screen is important. The Briefcase shows the location of your current job. The circle with your car shows your current location. The house shows your current house. Grayed out locations become available as you progress.
- Hover the cursor over a location to see its name, details and distance you need to travel.
- The status bar at the bottom right shows current points for practicality, charm and intelligence.
- The yellow-orange bar at the top right is your current happiness level. The green bar shows how much time is left in the day.
- The Hungry-o-Meter blinks red when you need to eat. When you wake up it shows solid red, meaning you haven't eaten today.
- Click the plate/knife/fork button for restaurants and types of food you can travel to.
- The House button shows current rent or housing situation.
- The counter at the top right shows the money you have available.
- Buttons down the left show notices and information: Balloons mean a sale, Briefcases mean jobs, Buildings mean a building is opening. Select a button to see the notices.
- At the bottom right below the status bar are 6 buttons: List shows current stats, Pie Chart shows current tasks and progress, Trophy shows running total, Phone lets you manage friends, Handshake shows political situation and candidates for Mayor in each district, Gears lets you exit to the Main Menu to change settings and options.
- The Vital Statistics screen summarises your character. Change clothes etc here.
- The Task screen is displayed every morning showing current progress on challenges and comparisons with competitors. Plan your day before leaving home.
- Higher Intelligence points means job expertise. Charm helps you make friends and campaign for role of Mayor. Practicality helps with house upgrades.
Life Quest 2: Metropoville Game System RequirementsLife Quest 2: Metropoville Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 128 MB
Life Quest 2: Metropoville Mac Game: