Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition Game
Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition Full Version Game Features
Description Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition Game:
Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition. Climb aboard an ancient Spanish galleon lost in time as a Coast Guard officer tracking an elusive criminal in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits.
As you explore the vastness of a ship lost in time, what mysteries will you uncover amidst its Mayan idols, menacing sea creatures, and exotic treasures? Find out in this exciting new Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game on the open seas!
This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version:
- Bonus gameplay chapter
- Unlockable mini-games
- Integrated strategy guide
- Unique CE achievements
- Concept art and more!
User Reviews Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition Game:
"Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition is an exciting hidden object adventure game with beautiful graphics and atmosphere, set in an underwater world of an old ship lost at sea. As a Coast Guard you are sent to investigate this Spanish Galleon and you encounter an ancient Mayan mystery with idols, menacing sea creatures to overcome and treasure to find. There is a good balance of nice, but not too difficult puzzles, and partly interactive hidden object scenes. You can choose mahjong instead of hidden object gameplay if you wish and switch when you want. The voice overs and music are great and overall this is a high quality production with a solid and entertaining story.
This is a special Collector's Edition with exclusive extras that won't be available in the standard version of the game.
Download Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition game today and explore an old Spanish Galleon ship that has been lost at sea, fight menacing sea creatures and look for treasure!" - Zoomer
Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 6 chapters, with story or task scenes, hidden object scenes, and mini-games.
- There are 4 levels of difficulty to choose from: Casual, Normal, Hard and Custom. In Custom, you can choose several options to customise your experience. You can change the level during the game.
- You collect items to use in tasks now or store in the Inventory for later.
- The Inventory panel is displayed across the bottom of the screen. Items stay in the Inventory until no longer needed. Select an item to use it.
- If the inventory panel is not displayed when you need to use it, move your cursor around at the bottom of the screen to display it.
- Completing tasks in a story scene triggers hidden object scenes. Items to find are listed across the bottom of the screen. Items in green text need extra tasks to find them.
- In mini-games, the instructions are displayed across the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Skip button to skip a game.
- The Journal at the bottom left has story information, your current tasks, and clues. Look at this often.
- An interactive Map becomes available after you've started playing. As you visit each location it becomes available on the Map. It shows locations where tasks are not yet completed. Click on locations to move between them.
- Hints are unlimited. Click the Globe hint button at the bottom right of the screen. You may need to wait for the button to recharge.
- There are 32 hummingbirds to find in hidden object scenes, plus 5 mayan artifacts and 34 pieces of a mayan calendar.
- In the Collector's Edition there are also Beyond objects to find.
Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition Game System RequirementsMayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Drive: 2094 MB
Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition Mac Game: