Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Game
Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Full Version Game Features
Description Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Game:
Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst. You lived through their side of the story—now live through his!
Return once more to the haunted grounds of Ravenhearst Manor to uncover new details about this poignant saga. What you find could very well be the final chapter of this riveting story—if you escape.
This is an intense psychological thriller that may reveal deep-seated fears. Not for the young or faint of heart. Consider yourself warned.
More Mystery Case Files Games:
Mystery Case Files Huntsville
Mystery Case Files Prime Suspects
Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst
Mystery Case Files Madame Fate
Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst
Mystery Case Files Dire Grove
Mystery Case Files 13th Skull Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files 13th Skull
Mystery Case Files Dire Grove Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files Escape from Ravenhearst
Mystery Case Files Shadow Lake Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files Shadow Lake
Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition
User Reviews Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Game:
"Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst is the third installment in the exciting Ravenhearst hit series of hidden object games. The story now has a huge new twist, which combined with the compelling graphics and thrilling atmosphere, makes for an in-your-face psychological experience. Download Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst game today and confront your fears and escape from Ravenhearst Manor, if you can!" - Zoomer
Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 6 chapters and two game modes: Master Detective and Casual, which gives more help.
- At the Main Menu, click Options to adjust the volume of the music, sound effects, environment sounds, and select high definition and subtitles options.
- Click More Info to see the game credits, and find out about forums and more games.
- Each chapter has Story or task scenes, Morphing object scenes and puzzles.
- In Story scenes you collect items and use them to perform tasks. In chapter 1 you need to collect Emma's Locket.
- Completing story scenes triggers a Morphing object scene, and the Locket will show you how many items you need to find.
- When you've found all the Morphing objects, a ghost will point out an area on the screen. These areas hold Inventory items and clues.
- The Case Book at the bottom left of the screen has story updates and information about current tasks.
- Numbers are important in this game. Write down any numbers that are revealed and keep them handy. The game generates these randomly and they are not included in the Case Book information.
- Inventory items are stored in the Inventory Wheel at the bottom middle of the screen. To display the Wheel, move your mouse over this area of the screen.
- When the Inventory Wheel is full, use the arrows to scroll through all the objects.
- Click the Hint button at the bottom right of the screen for help in story and Morphing object scenes.
- You can skip a puzzle once the Skip button has filled.
Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Game System RequirementsMystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
CPU: 1.8 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 1245 MB
Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Mac Game: