Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition Game
Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition Full Version Game Features
Description Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition Game:
Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition. Uncover the evil legend that haunts a forgotten town in Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake! In 1973, something wicked took over the town of Bitterford, Maine, after an unsuspecting inmate unearthed a mysterious object from beneath the prison floor.
Years later, Bitterford lies in ruin. You must join forces with psychic Cassandra Williams, played by award-winning actress Lea Thompson, to investigate the events that led to the town's destruction.
Only you can expose the evil that lurks in the depths of Shadow Lake. But beware, what you find may haunt you forever.
This is a special Collector's release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version:
- Exclusive bonus gameplay
- Unlockable Morphing Objects
- Beautiful screensavers & wallpapers
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes video
- Dynamic casebook and integrated Strategy Guide
More Mystery Case Files Games:
Mystery Case Files Huntsville
Mystery Case Files Prime Suspects
Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst
Mystery Case Files Madame Fate
Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst
Mystery Case Files Dire Grove
Mystery Case Files 13th Skull Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files 13th Skull
Mystery Case Files Dire Grove Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files Escape from Ravenhearst
Mystery Case Files Shadow Lake Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files Shadow Lake
Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival
User Reviews Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition Game:
"Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition is another installment in this exciting and popular series of hidden object games, with some new additions this time. There is more emphasis on adventure than before.
You arrange to meet psychic consultant Cassandra Williams at the Drive Motel, but before she arrives you meet Jack Talon, host of the reality show "Ghost Patrol". You find out that Cassandra communicates with spirits through "Auto Drawing", and are told that a prisoner at the Shadow Lake Penitentiary in Bitterford, Maine has been confronted with paranormal phenomena. You take on the case, guided by Cassandra. Production values are high: graphics, music, sound effects and voice overs are excellent and the dramatised cutscenes use well-known actors very effectively. The storyline is creepy and enthralling, with spooky effects and startling moments. Play in casual or expert mode, and choose high definition and subtitles if you want them. The hidden object scenes are different: objects are spread across more than one scene and you may need to carry an object to find others. Some are tiny, and you may need to put things back! With some mini-games you assemble a jig-saw puzzle from moving pieces. This seems easy to start with, but gets harder as the game progresses. Fans of the Mystery Case Files series and more experienced game players will probably enjoy the differences in gameplay with this one.
Download Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition game today and expose the evil that lurks in the depths of Shadow Lake as you work with psychic consultant Cassandra Williams to solve this creepy mystery!" - Zoomer
Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 10 chapters, with story or task scenes, hidden object scenes, and puzzles.
- In story scenes you collect items to use in tasks now or store in the Inventory for later.
- The Inventory wheel is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Items stay in the Inventory until no longer needed. Select an item to use it.
- If the inventory is not displayed when you need to use it, move your cursor around at the bottom of the screen to display it.
- Use the arrows on the sides of the wheel to scroll through all the items you've collected.
- Completing tasks in a story scene triggers a hidden object scene or a mini-game.
- In hidden object scenes, items to find are listed across the bottom of the screen.
- Completing a hidden object scene earns extra inventory items.
- Click the Map button at the bottom right of the screen to see a location Map. Move between locations by clicking on the map. Your current location is shown, and locations where tasks await.
- The Case Book at the bottom left of the screen has story updates and important numbers and other clues. Look at this often.
- You collect drawings as you progress through the game and must match these with locations. Line up a drawing with a scene, then click on the drawing. A correct match sets the drawing in the scene.
- Hints are unlimited. Click the Hint button at the bottom right of the screen. You may need to wait for the button to recharge.
- In puzzles, click the Question Mark to see instructions and click the Skip button to skip a puzzle. You may need to wait for the button to recharge.
Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition Game System RequirementsMystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
CPU: 1.8 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 1564 MB
Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition Mac Game: