Puppetshow: Return to Joyville Game - Download Game Free!
Puppetshow: Return to Joyville Full Version Game Features
Description Puppetshow: Return to Joyville Game:
Puppetshow: Return to Joyville. Travel back in time to help stop a terrible fire that started Felicia down her destructive path in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville!
This time traveling adventure takes you back to Joyville when Felicia was a small child. With the help of Felicia, try to stop the fire that incinerated her father’s theater. This fire horribly burned Felicia, and caused her to turn evil.
By changing the past, Felicia hopes for a chance at redemption. Discover who the true villain is in this captivating adventure!
More PuppetShow Games:
PuppetShow Mystery of Joyville
PuppetShow Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition
PuppetShow Souls of the Innocent
PuppetShow Lost Town Collector's Edition
PuppetShow Lost Town
PuppetShow Return to Joyville Collector's Edition
PuppetShow Return to Joyville
PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition
PuppetShow: Destiny Undone
User Reviews Puppetshow: Return to Joyville Game:
"Puppetshow: Return to Joyville is another in the popular PuppetShow hidden object games, and its strong mysterious storyline is a prequel to the circumstances explored in PuppetShow Mystery of Joyville. Again the graphics are beautiful and the atmospheric sound track draws you in. Download Puppetshow: Return to Joyville game today and travel back in time to stop the terrible fire and give Felicia a chance at redemption!" - Zoomer
Puppetshow: Return to Joyville Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 8 chapters, with story or task scenes, hidden object scenes and mini-games.
- The cursor changes shape as you move it around scenes: a Magnifying Glass means zoom into an area and explore further, a Hand means pick something up or interact with something.
- In story scenes you collect items to use in tasks now or store in the Inventory for use later.
- The Inventory panel is displayed across the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Tools button at the bottom left of the screen to display the panel when needed.
- To use an item in the inventory item, click and drag the item from the panel to the place on the screen where you want to use it.
- In hidden object scenes the names of items to find are listed across the bottom of the screen. Items in red text need an extra step to find them.
- Item lists are random and you may need to return to a scene to complete all required objects.
- You earn extra inventory items when you complete hidden object scenes.
- There are several types of mini-games, or puzzles. Click the Skip button to skip a puzzle, but you may need to wait for the button to recharge.
- Hints are unlimited. Click the Hint button at the bottom right of the screen, but you may need to wait for the button to recharge.
Puppetshow: Return to Joyville Game System RequirementsPuppetshow: Return to Joyville Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 395 MB
Puppetshow: Return to Joyville Mac Game: