Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition Game - Download Games Free!
Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition Full Version Game Features
Description Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition Game:
Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition. After inheriting a manor in England, you begin to explore the Kangale Estate and discover its history in Shiver: Poltergeist!
Ricardo Chellini’s life is incredibly dull and full of repetitive tasks that leave him unfulfilled. One day, however, he receives a letter informing him that he’s the sole heir to an incredible manor in England.
Travel with Ricardo to his new estate and discover its terrifying history in Shiver: Poltergeist, an incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!
This special Collector's Edition game includes bonus content:
- Bonus gameplay
- Integrated Strategy Guide
- Concept art
User Reviews Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition Game:
"Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition is the exciting sequel to Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker. Shiver 2: Poltergeist is another exciting Hidden Object Adventure game with great gameplay, excellent graphics and a wonderful spooky atmosphere. I for one hope there is a Shiver 3 game in this outstanding series. Download Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition game today and help Ricardo discover the terrifying secret of his estate!" - Zoomer
Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 7 chapters, or locations, each with story or task scenes, hidden object scenes and mini-games.
- In story scenes you collect items to use in tasks now, or store in the Inventory panel displayed across the bottom of the screen, for use later.
- When sparkles appear on part of a screen, click the area to explore further or trigger more interactivity.
- In hidden object scenes, names of items to find are displayed across the bottom of the screen. Names in yellow text need another step to find or collect them.
- In puzzles, select the Question Mark at the bottom left of the screen to see the instructions.
- The Journal at the bottom left next to the Inventory panel, has Diary, Map and Photo tabs.
- Early in the game you should collect a torch/flashlight and a camera.
- Use the torch in dark areas from then on.
- Use the camera to take screenshots, which are stored under the Photo tab in the Journal.
- When the camera flashes in a scene, take a picture of the area to store clues and story updates under the Diary tab in the Journal.
- The Map shows your current location.
- The Journal shows your current task. Read the task and the notes you collected and view the photos for the task.
- Hints are unlimited in story and hidden object scenes but you may need to wait for the button at the bottom left of the screen to recharge.
- Some items in the Inventory panel are displayed in a box. You need to interact with these.
- The game is not linear. You may need to revisit locations to collect all items, complete all tasks and finish scenes.
Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition Game System RequirementsShiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 579 MB
Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition Mac Game: