Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn Game - Download Games Free!
Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn Full Version Game Features
Description Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn Game:
Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn. A group of hooded, shadowy figures abduct your brother right before your eyes in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn!
Your search for him leads you to a remote mansion plagued by a sinister secret. Can you unravel the mystery and rescue your brother from eternal darkness?
Find out in this thrilling Hidden Object adventure game!
User Reviews Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn Game:
"Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn is a mysterious hidden object game set in a creepy mansion where you must unravel a sinister secret before you can save your brother from eternal darkness. Download Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn game today and save your brother from the hooded, shadowy figures as you discover the secret of the old mansion!" - Zoomer
Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 4 chapters, with story task scenes, hidden object scenes and mini-games.
- In story scenes you collect items to use in tasks now or later. Found items are stored in the Inventory at the bottom of the screen. Items stay in the Inventory until they are used.
- If the inventory panel is not displayed when you need to use it, move your mouse around the bottom of the screen to activate it.
- Completing a task in an story scene triggers a hidden object scene. Click on sparkles on a screen to start the hidden object scene.
- Items to find are listed across the bottom of the screen. Items in yellow text need an extra step to get them.
- Completing a hidden object scene earns more objects for your inventory.
- In mini-games the instructions are displayed across the bottom of the screen.
- You can skip a mini-game by clicking the Skip button at the bottom right of the screen but you may need to wait for the Skip button to recharge.
- Hints are unlimited. Click the Mirror hint button at the bottom right of the screen, but you may need to wait for the button to recharge.
- The game is not linear. Hidden object scenes and mini-games are randomised. You may need to return to locations to complete tasks.
- The Journal at the bottom left of the screen contains story updates, clues and your current objectives. Look at this often.
Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn Game System RequirementsTales of Terror: Crimson Dawn Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Drive: 303 MB
Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn Mac Game: