The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Game - Download Games Free!
The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Full Version Game Features
Description The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Game:
The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2. Great Pharaoh Touti and his friends are back for an epic adventure that will take you on a journey along the Nile in Time Builders: Pyramid Rising 2!
When the priest Hapu discovers an ancient papyrus scroll foretelling the cataclysmic end of Egypt’s eighteenth dynasty, he learns that in order to save the kingdom, eight majestic temples must be built, and quickly, before the four moons cycle ends.
Are you ready to face this ultimate challenge?
User Reviews The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Game:
"The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 is the next in the series of Timebuilders Build-a-lot games and the sequel to The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising. This time the challenges are greater, there is a bonus system based on scarabs earned and the story and gameplay are fun. The little dancing guys are back too! So if you enjoyed the other Timebuilders experiences, or like building games in general you'll like this one.
Download The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 game today and join Great Pharoah Touti and his friends again as you try to save Egypt's eighteenth dynasty by building eight majestic temples before the four moon cycle ends!" - Zoomer
The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 43 levels and a bonus level. At the Main Menu, the number of levels you've completed is shown on the Luckysmi tablet.
- At the start of a level, check out hidden chests, sarcophagi and offers from traders and develop a strategy as needed. Then restart the level and carry on.
- Try to play every level at least once without purchasing bonuses. You can then develop a strategy for a level and choose a bonus that's best for that level, without wasting golden scarabs.
- Try to upgrade houses as soon you collect the rent. If you do this, the next rent payment may be available straight after the upgrade.
- You can purchase or hire workers, tax collectors, camels and elephants at your camp or at the port.
- Elephants and camels can chase away crocodiles.
- Buy elephants as soon as you know you need them. It may be cheaper to buy the elephant upgrade instead of the camel upgrade.
- You can get 2,000 stones at the quarry for 4,000 gold. You can sell 1,000 stones at the market for 4,000 gold. This is the standard exchange rate.
- Try for better deals with traders and at the port, to gain advantage from the exchange rate.
- Sometimes you need to accept a lesser deal with a trader to reach a goal.
- When a sarcophagus is opened, mummies may appear and stun nearby workers for a few seconds. The mummies disappear after a while.
- If you choose a thief once, he won't steal gold from you but you won't earn gold either. If you catch a thief who has stolen gold from you, you will get the gold back but no reward.
- The Bonus scroll shows how many golden scarabs you have, the cost of a bonus, and its advantages.
- You can earn up to 15 golden scarabs per level. Bonuses cost 10, 20 or 30 golden scarabs. You can only earn the best bonus for each level, not buy it.
- Some temples need to be built from stone, others need gold as a building material.
- A hut costs 25 stones to build and a 3-ankh hut 100 stones. The price is always the same. A villa costs 75 stones, a 3-ankh villa 300 stones.
- Manor costs 150 stones, 3-ankh manor 600 stones. Palace costs 250 stones, 3-ankh palace 1,000 stones.
- Bank costs 500 stones. When you collect house rent, half is stored in the bank.
- Market costs 500 stones. Build it and you can exchange stones for gold.
- Construct a quarry for 1,000 gold. Your production rate of stones depends on whether workers use camels or elephants.
- You cannot build a port. It appears only in some levels.
- Trees can only be planted in some places. You can harvest them for gold, or let them grow. When they flow they give increased joy and decrease the time of rent cycles.
- Select a tree and see its current growth cycle.
- Select gold and stone deposits and see how many resources are inside them.
The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Game System RequirementsThe TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
Hard Drive: 460 MB
The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Mac Game: