Kingdom Chronicles Game - Download Games Free!
Kingdom Chronicles Full Version Game Features
Description Kingdom Chronicles Game:
Kingdom Chronicles. Journey to a land of royalty and adventure in Kingdom Chronicles! John Brave finds his homeland captured by a greedy villain and only he is courageous enough to fight and save the kingdom from total plunder.
Build, trade, research and battle for your kingdom! Workers, clerks and warriors will help you on your quest to restore the towns and villages, solve mysteries, defeat the enemies and restore order.
Rescue the princess, defeat the villain, and save your homeland in this fun and exciting strategy game!
User Reviews Kingdom Chronicles Game:
"Kingdom Chronicles is a strategy game with the same appeal as My Kingdom for the Princess, Royal Envoy and Island Tribe, but in this game the characters are more responsive. The artwork is crisp, the music is fun and there are sounds of waves in the background. There are 40 levels, so that gives you lots to do! There is a time limit, but also enough of a challenge for experienced players to get past gold.
Download Kingdom Chronicles game today and take on the role of John Brave as you restore towns and villages, rescue the princess, defeat the villain and save your homeland!" - Zoomer
Kingdom Chronicles - "I enjoyed playing Kingdom Chronicles. It's a great fun game!" - Mary L
Kingdom Chronicles Game Tips & Hints:
- The game has 40 levels. At Main Menu, click Trophies to see what you've earned.
To begin a level, select Click To Start, in the lower middle of the screen.
- Before starting any level, look at its goals to see which resources you need, then concentrate on acquiring and processing those resources.
- Goals are displayed across the bottom middle of the screen. A number after a goal, for example: Collect load (3/100) - you've collected 3 of 100 loads available this level.
- Select a goal to see a hint, for example buildings to upgrade or parts of a road to repair..
- The bar at the top of the screen shows your current resources and scores.
- The green bar at the bottom right shows time left to complete the level with a medal.
- Plan actions in advance, but only if no worker is already on their way.
- If you assign getting a resource and the enemy is quicker, your collection is cancelled.
- Activate the right skill at the right time. Skill buttons glow green when ready for use.
- Work Skill: speeds up construction tasks and removes obstacles.
- Run Skill: doubles workers' speed. Use it to collect a lot of resources.
- Production Skill: buildings are produced at triple speed.
- Fight Skill: warriors fight four times faster. Useful to destroy large enemy structures.
- Use the Skill Charger after using a skill to keep two or three active at once.
- Buildings and Structures:
- Hover mouse over a building to see construction/resource/worker details. Production buildings show their production cycle in a bar.
- Hover over an obstacle to see workers/resources to remove it, and resources to earn.
- The Hut, Town Hall and Barracks do not produce resources. They house workers, clerks, warriors. Level 1 of each building has one of each human resource type. Each upgrade earns another one of each type.
- The Lumber Mill, Quarry, Goldmine, Cottages can be upgraded 3 times in levels 1 to 4. 2 resources are produced for each building in its first level, 4 resources in second level, 6 in third level and 8 in fourth and last level.
- The Farm produces 4 units of food in its first level, 6 units in its second level, 8 units in the third level and 10 units in the fourth level.
- The Fisherman produces 5 units of food in his first level, 7 units in his second level, 10 units in third level and 12 units in last level.
- The market gives resources that you are missing, or needing the most. It has the same output as the Lumber Mill, Goldmine and Quarry.
- Workers collect open resources and those from production buildings, except gold from Cottages - collected by clerks and needs a Town Hall.
- Clerks research strange places. May need to build the Town Hall or finish a task first.
- Select a building, resource or obstacle if you cannot reach it. White/red dots show the blocking objects (red dots lead to the first obstacle).
- Upgrade Storage to level 2: workers get resources here instead of Hut: quicker and extra resources earned.
- Build storage early to boost resource income, but if storage is complicated/expensive do it later and get a smaller advantage.
- Outposts stop thieves from accessing buildings from those roads.
- They build/repair/upgrade buildings/bridges, collect open resources/food/wood/stones, and remove obstacles.
- Hover cursor over Elders, Traders, Cyclops: see what they want and/may exchange.
If enemies (not thieves) walk free, workers won't work. Fight enemies fast - they also set buildings on fire.
Kingdom Chronicles Game System RequirementsKingdom Chronicles Mac Game:
CPU: 1.0 GHz (INTEL ONLY)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Drive: 140 MB
Kingdom Chronicles Windows PC Game: