Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Game - Download Games Free!
Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Full Version Game Features
Description Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Game:
Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make. On a lonely stretch of highway, a young girl is found unconscious, a bloody knife lying next to her.
Was she a victim, or did she attack someone? Her doctors are baffled when she fails to respond to treatment. Desperate, they call you in to help.
As a psychic, you’re used to working with clients who can talk to you. But this girl can’t. Enter her mind and work to discover...the noise she couldn’t make...
More Surface games:
Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition
Surface: Mystery of Another World
Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Collector's Edition
Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make
Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition
Surface: The Soaring City
User Reviews Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Game:
"Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make is the second excellent game in this popular hidden object adventure series, following Surface: Mystery of Another World. Once again the storyline is unusual and strong, the graphics are so perfect it's more like a movie and the sound and voice over are outstanding and appropriate to the scenes. The mix of puzzles is interesting, with a variety of challenges.
Download Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make game today and use your skills as a psychic to enter the young girl's mind to discover what happened to her and if she is not the victim, then who is?" - Zoomer
Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Game Tips & Hints:
- The Inventory panel is displayed across the bottom of the screen. Items stay in the Inventory until no longer needed.
- If the panel is not displayed when you need it, move your cursor at the bottom of the screen to display it.
- The Journal at the bottom left has story information, your current tasks, videos that you collect as you progress, and an interactive Map.
- You can replay some of the videos.
- A glowing circle on the Map shows your current location. Exclamation marks show where tasks need to be completed. Check marks mean you've finished everything. A question mark means you've not yet visited that location, and a lock means the location isn't available. Select a previously visited location to travel there.
- Look at the Journal often.
- Completing a task in a story scene triggers a hidden object scene.
- Items to find are listed across the bottom of the screen.
- Completing a hidden object scene earns extra inventory items.
- Hints in story and hidden object scenes are unlimited. Click the purple Egg hint button at the bottom right of the screen. You may need to wait for the button to recharge.
- Mini games have Info, Reset and Skip buttons. Click Info to see instructions, click Reset to start again and Click Skip to skip that game. You may need to wait for the button to recharge.
Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Game System RequirementsSurface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Mac Game:
CPU: 2.5 GHz (INTEL ONLY)
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 731 MB
Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Windows PC Game: