The Legal Stuff
By using our website, you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions of use described below. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this web site provided by Word Design Interactive.
Sorry about all the legal stuff but we have to protect our copyrighted material – and most importantly, keep our website fun and safe to use for the kids and their parents and teachers visiting this site.
Restrictions on Materials
- All materials on this site are the copyrighted property of Word Design Interactive Pty Ltd (referred to as "Word Design Interactive," "we," "us," or "our" herein).
- The materials posted on this site by Word Design Interactive may be retrieved solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. They may be downloaded to a single computer or sent to a printer solely for that purpose, provided that you do not remove any copyright or other legal notices from that material. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited
- You may not otherwise copy, create derivative works, modify, distribute, transmit, license, sell or make use in any other way the contents of this site without the express permission of Word Design Interactive.
- You retain copyright in the material you send us. The act of sending it to us, automatically grants us a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to display it on this web site and worldwide rights including moral rights to display it in any advertising related to the site that we may undertake plus the rights to distribute, sublicense , reproduce or publicly perform or display it for any purpose Word Design Interactive chooses, whether commercial or otherwise, without any compensation to you.
- By posting or submitting material to us you represent that you have the authority to do so and such material will not infringe the rights, including copyright, of any third party. You shall not submit to this site any materials which libel, defame, invade privacy, or are obscene or pornographic; violate any law or regulation; advocate illegal activity; or advertise or otherwise solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services. You agree to indemnify Word Design Interactive and its officers, directors, employees, and suppliers from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your submission of any materials in violation of the foregoing restrictions.
- We reserve the right to review, edit or delete any material submitted to us. Notwithstanding the above, Word Design Interactive expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this web site or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use thereof.
Links from our website
As a service to users of this site we link to other sites on the Internet. We review these websites carefully before linking to them to make sure their content is safe for our audience. Given the frequency of changes to websites, however, we can not guarantee that their content or take responsibility for it. Plus sites we link to may link to sites we don't approve of. For these reasons you assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links.
All trademarks, logos, images and content of sites not affiliated with Word Design Interactive are the property of their respective owners.
Any rights and remedies conferred on you by the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Legislation in Australia in relation to goods and services provided by Word Design Interactive on Planet Ozkids which can not be excluded or restricted, Word Design Interactive does not exclude but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
WORD DESIGN INTERACTIVE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS (INLCUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MATERIAL COMMUNICATED BY THIRD PARTIES), WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WORD DESIGN INTERACTIVE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGMENT. WORD DESIGN INTERACTIVE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVER THAT HOSTS IT WIIL BE FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WORD DESIGN INTERACTIVE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WORD DESIGN INTERACTIVE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANYONE ELSE CONNECTED WITH THE CREATION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BENEFITS, USE, OR DATA RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WORD DESIGN INTERACTIVE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Termination of Agreement
This Agreement is effective until terminated by Word Design Interactive for any reason, with or without notice. You agree to discontinue your use and access of the site and immediately destroy all materials obtained from it upon any termination of this Agreement.
This site is controlled by Word Design Interactive in Australia and is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia regardless of the place or places of its physical execution and performance and without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. Word Design Interactive makes no representation that the materials contained in the site are appropriate or authorised to use in all countries, states, provinces or any other jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site, do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Word Design Interactive.
EFFECTIVE DATE: 12/10/98